Video Games

วันพุธที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Dead Space 2




I played the game for about an hour, so I can not say how is the game, but as far as pretty amazing, and frightening. I loved Dead Space one, so I could not wait for the sequel, and so far I'm very impressed.

The controls are tight, and the graphics, sound and voice acting top notch. Although, and I could be wrong, but you can not seem to map activities with extra mouse buttons, which sucks cause that many of the keyboard already.

Anywho, the reason I decided to review the game so early was because of the extras in the Collector's Edition. You can, in principle, a small card with a picture of Necromorph on it, the games soundtrack, and a copy of the Plasma Cutter. Well, I think that sucks Plasma Cutter. It is small, feels cheap and dull green lights on the front. Honestly, I think the fold-out box art the best in the EC said ... Do not buy the Collector's Edition only on Plasma Cutter ...

But the game itself is great! (So far)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น